Apolooks® omega 3 algae oil – Highly dosed Omega-3 food supplement:
– Contains per capsule: 450mg Omega-3, of which 250mg DHA & 125mg EPA
– Capsule made of seaweed extract.
– Algae are rich in DHA + EPA fatty acids, good for heart, brain and eyes.
– DHA is important for the development of the brain and contributes to the maintenance of vision.
– EPA and DHA fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the heart.
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Did you know that omega-3 fatty acids come from algae and not from fish?
Fish eat these algae so they contain omega-3. For Apolooks® Omega-3 algae oil, the omega 3 fatty acids (DHA/EPA) are extracted directly from the algae. This creates a 100% vegetable and pure omega-3 product. Because we skip a step and do not remove these fatty acids from the fish, we prevent overfishing and our supplement has no fish taste. Our omega-3 algae oil softgels are therefore good for health and the environment!
DHA good for the eyes
1 capsule Apolooks® omega-3 contains at least 250 mg DHA and 125 mg EPA fatty acids. This is equal to the recommended daily allowance according to the World Health Organization. Because of this high dosage many health claims can be made.
Daily 1 capsule Apolooks® omega-3 (250 mg DHA):
– Benefits your vision
– Helps to keep eyesight normal
– Supports the condition of the eye
– plays a role in the functioning of the retina
– Helps to keep sharp vision
Health Claims Apolooks® Omega-3 Algae Oil DHA&EPA
1 capsule Apolooks omega-3 algae oil contains at least 450 mg omega-3. 1 capsule is guaranteed to contain more than 250 mg DHA and more than 125 mg EPA fatty acids. Because of this high concentration we are also allowed to make the following health claims:
– Daily 2 capsules Apolooks® omega-3 is good for the heart function. (500 mg DHA & 250 mg EPA)
– Daily 1 capsule Apolooks® omega-3 is good for brain function. (250 mg DHA)
The packaging consists of 60 capsules, when using 1 capsule per day the packaging is sufficient for 2 months. This product is very suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage information Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil DHA & EPA:
We recommend to pierce a small hole in the foil before you press the softgel out of the blister. This can be done by your fingernail or other sharp object. This prevents the softgel from being crushed.
Dosage and intake (children from 2 years and adults)
To support health we recommend 1 capsule per day, in some cases therapists recommend larger amounts.
For the absorption of the omega-3 fatty acids it is better to consume the capsule(s) during a meal. If you suffer from wheezing after taking the capsule, we recommend to take the capsule before meals.
Shelf life and storage advice
We recommend keeping the blisters dry, cool and dark at a temperature between 15 – 25 °C. If the ambient temperature rises you can store the blisters in the refrigerator. The expiration date can be found on the packaging and on the blister.
Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil & Retinacomplex®
You can combine Apolooks omega-3 very well with Retina complex. Through our combideals you can buy both products at the same time and benefit from high discounts. Click on the banner below to go directly to our combideals.
- Did you know....
- everyone is color blind at birth? Only after 4 months you can distinguish colors
- people with light eyes blink more often than people with dark eyes?
- a human being blinks his eyes an average of 10,000 times a day?
- you can distinguish over 1,000,000 colors if you have good eyes?