Our 100% herbal food supplement Retinacomplex® has a unique combination of antioxidants and is specially formulated for the eyes. Our supplement is recommended by various ophthalmologists worldwide and is therefore often used by people with various eye diseases. Our supplement can also be used to keep the eyes healthy. (Please note that our supplement is not a substitute for a healthy diet). See our reviews at the bottom of this page to read our customers’ experiences with our food supplement Retinacomplex®.
Retinacomplex® and Apolooks® omega-3 important for the eyes
Antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals are the nutrients needed to keep your eyes in the right condition. RetinComplex® consists of a unique combination of nutrients that provide the eye with the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals it needs.
To also get the omega-3 fatty acids you can take Retinacomplex® together with our Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil.Take a look at our combideals to buy both products with extra discounts.
✓ Ingredients 100% vegetable-based food supplement Retinacomplex®
✓ Lycium barbarum lynn (600 mg – 90% pure) is an important and highly dosed ingredient. This fruit (also known as goji berry) contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which can benefit vision. The goji berry contains no less than 20 types of different minerals, including zinc, copper, iron and calcium. 18 different amino acids, 8 of which are essential amino acids such as tryptophan and isoleuciene isoleucine and tryptophan. Different vitamins: B1, B2, B6, vitamin A, E and a high dosage of vitamin C. In addition, beta-carotene in a higher concentration than in roots. Because of this rich nutritional value, our supplement is not only good for the eyes but also very good for the immune system.
✓ L-glutathione (200 mg) and alpha lipoic acid (100 mg) are two powerful antioxidants. These have several positive functions including catching free radicals.
✓ Lutein (20 mg) and zeaxantine (10 mg) are two antioxidants that help keep the cells and tissues of the eye healthy. These two antioxidants are found in the yellow spot on the retina and provide sharp vision.
✓ Vitamin A 160 µg. Vitamin A is good for vision and helps to maintain sharp vision. In addition, it supports the condition of the eye and contributes to a normal moisture balance in the eye. It also contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
All in all a unique combination that provides the body and the eyes with many important nutrients.
Health benefits Retinacomplex®
Due to the unique combination and high nutritional value, the following health claims may be made:
– 4 capsules Retina complex, support the condition of the eye
– 4 capsules Retina complex, are good for vision
– 4 capsules Retina complex, help to keep sharp vision
– 4 capsules Retina complex, contribute to a normal moisture balance in the eye
– 4 capsules of Retincomplex, contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
We are not allowed to publish a detailed description and research of Retinacomplex® due to legislation. This can be requested by e-mail.
Retinacomplex® is entirely vegetable and therefore suitable for a vegan diet. The best effect of Retinacomplex® is achieved at a full dose of 4 capsules per day. 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening during or after a meal. The packaging is sufficient for 1 month. The capsules are small and easy to swallow, if you have problems swallowing capsules it is also possible to empty the capsules and mix them with food. For children up to 16 years we recommend half a dose.
Retinacomplex® together with Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil, a unique combination for the eyes!
Especially in this digital age where the eyes are burdened with the many monitors all day long, it is important to provide the eye with the right nutrients. Even in the case of various eye diseases, it is very important to provide the eye with all the nutrients it needs!
When you use Retinacomplex® and our Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil at the same time, you give your eyes everything they need. The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is the most important building block of the retina and is not produced by our body itself. Our body and therefore our eyes depend on intake of this fatty acid. Daily 1 capsule Apolooks® omega-3 DHA & EPA algae oil provides sufficient fatty acids. Retinacomplex® also provides all other antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Combideals – Both supplements with high discounts!
Would you like to purchase both products with high discounts? Then click on the banner below to go to our combideals. If you want to know more about our customers’ experiences with our products, please read the reviews below.
- Did you know....
- 50% of age-related macular degeneration can be prevented by a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants protect the eyes
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is the most important nutrient of the retina.
- Antioxidants benefits your vision.
- Goji berries contain many different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The goji berry has been used as a medicine for over 2,000 years because of its medicinal properties.
- Antioxidants are substances that you get once at birth as protection. They have to be kept at 'level' throughout life by means of nutrition.
- The nutritional supplement Retinacomplex®....
- Is recommended by doctors worldwide
- Has a unique combination of antioxidants
- Contains a high concentration of the Lycium barbarum lynn, which contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Benefits your vision
- Supports the condition of the eye
- Contributes to a normal moisture balance in the eye
- Stimulates the immune system
- Is entirely plant-based
- Is a trusted product since 2006
- Free Shipping
- Perfect combination with Apolooks® omega-3 algae oil
- Buy both supplements with high discounts with our combideals