Our 100% herbal food supplement Retinacomplex® has a unique combination and is suitable for vegans. Our supplement is recommended by several ophthalmologists worldwide, something we are very proud of. See our reviews at the bottom of this page to read the experiences of our customers worldwide.
✓ Ingredients 100% vegetable food supplement Retinacomplex®.
✓ Lycium barbarum lynn (600 mg)
✓ L-glutathione (200 mg)
✓ Alpha lipoic acid (100 mg)
✓ Lutein (20 mg)
✓ Zeaxantine (10 mg)
✓ Vitamin A (160 µg)
Health benefits RetinComplex®
With daily use of 4 capsules of Retinacomplex® the following health claims may be made: **
– Supports the condition of the eyes
– Benefits your vision
– Helps to keep sharp vision
– Contributes to a normal moisture balance in the eyes
– Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
– Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
** These health claims may be made because Retincomplex contains vitamin A.
Retinacomplex® is entirely vegetable and therefore suitable for a vegan diet. The best effect of Retinacomplex® is achieved at a full dose of 4 capsules per day. 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening during or after a meal. The packaging is sufficient for 1 month. The capsules are small and easy to swallow, if you have problems swallowing capsules it is also possible to empty the capsules and mix them with food. For children up to 16 years we recommend half a dose.
Combideals – Both supplements with high discounts!
Because our omega-3 algae supplement contains at least 250 MG DHA fatty acids per capsule, the health claim ‘helps maintain normal vision’ may be made. This supplement can very well be used alongside Retinacomplex®, which is why we have bundled the two. Would you like to use Retinacomplex® together with our omega-3 algae oil? Then take a quick look at the prices above or at our combideals to take advantage of the high discounts!
- Did you know....
- everyone is color blind at birth? Only after 4 months you can distinguish colors
- people with light eyes blink more often than people with dark eyes?
- a human being blinks his eyes an average of 10,000 times a day?
- you can distinguish over 1,000,000 colors if you have good eyes?